Fixed fee of £40 + VAT telephone discussion. Motor Lawyers will call you to discuss the merits and prospects of your case. We will allocate a 20 minute telephone appointment to discuss the case with you and will then supply a detailed email outlining the advice given / action required. If you then need further assistance we will offer you the option to upgrade to a further service and will credit this initial fee against the cost of any upgrade.
The Summary Telephone Advice Service is recommended when:
- You require an overview on the prospects of success;
- There are specific points that you wish to discuss in more detail;
- You need advice on whether to plead guilty or not guilty;
- You would like prosecution evidence reviewed for accuracy;
- You face a Police interview and need guidance in advance.